From: Alchemysa <da...@alchemysa.com.au>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri Nov 27 18:12:07 2009
Subject: CS>MS cure - Nancy delise.

Nancy Delise and a female friend (also with MS) drowned in a motel
hot tub (next to the swimming pool) while trying hot water therapy.
The circumstances were so odd that the police assumed it was a
bizarre suicide pact. The families stated that was ridiculous and
insisted on a closer examination.  Police later concluded it was just
a tragic accident.  Apparently heat can incapacitate MS sufferers.
(MS sufferes have confirmed this to me). By the time the two ladies
realised they could not move their muscles it was too late.  So they
simply slipped to the bottom of the tub and drowned. Very sad. Nancy
was a contributor to this and other silver groups.

David