In a message dated 11/29/2009 6:05:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
stephen.nor...@ngc.com writes:

Has anyone used ozonated oil? What was your experience? Was it  beneficial?
I may try some but would like to know if it really does provide  oxygen.
Thanks,
Steve N

We have used it for years.  We get it from Dr Pressman who we also  bought
our ozone machine from.
An interesting thing happened this past summer.  My son-in-law is a RN  and
so is my daughter.  He is back in school to be a Physician's Assistant  so
you can see it's all drugs with him.  While mowing the grass he ran  under a
limb that cut his back.  My daughter put Ozonated oil on it and by  the
next day he said it was already itching like it was healing very fast.   My
daughter told him how good it was since I try to get them to use natural
things.  He asked her why they always had to use voodoo and what was wrong
with
Neosporin ointment.  However, he was impressed.  My grandson has  horrible
acne but as long as he uses the OOO,
he looks really good.  We also used it in his treatment with 2 cases  of
MRSA.  Here are some testimonies from Dr Pressman's page on The Story  of
Ozone.

_http://www.o3center.org/Testimonies/index.html_
(http://www.o3center.org/Testimonies/index.html)

Edith