I am only on one silver list, and your email came in!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brooks Bradley
  To: Silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 7:56 PM
  Subject: CS>[FW]sophie_langmuir_2003.pdf (application/pdf Object)

  I attempted to send this a couple of days ago. If anyone gets it on the
silver-list, I would like to know. I have mail program problems...and
especially when I try to use two of them to communicate with each other.
  This is (in my opinion)quite useful information on what, exactly, occurs in
nominal liposome formation. the comments on spontaneous formation are
especially useful for the lay-person audience.
  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.