Dianne,

      Do you race thoroughbreds?  If so, where may I ask?

      Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:54 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Thorvin Kelp - bulk

  Sandy & Dan

  Thank you both for the links.  We used to feed our horses a product called
Source.  It was a kelp base I think
  but not positive.  We stopped when we read an article in a periodical saying
it was problematic with absorption of
  some nutrients.  It's been so long ago I've forgotten the details.  I want to
start feeding this kelp to help
  with immune systems.

  We were required by law to give certain vaccinations to be able to enter the
track facilities to race and since we
  gave the required vacs almost every horse we have now have the snots.  It is
very frustrating.

  Dianne