From: Gina Moore <vegasmom...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 10:26:18 AM
Subject: RE: CS>CS for asthma

Do you nebulize the CS or just drink it?  My
daughter has asthma and I’ve been giving her about ½ cup to a cup of CS
everyday for months and she’s still having attacks (made with Silver
Puppy).  She’s had 2 attacks since starting the CS, and 8 total in the last
14 months – 4 of which landed her in the hospital.  I also give her
Vitamins, but she’s been refusing them lately.

Does it just take time for it to work?

Thanks!
Gina