From: Renee [mailto:gaiac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 3 December 2009 2:49 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>unsubbing

If you just block the emails (as in block sender) you'll have to block each
and every person that writes to the silver list.  But if you send all the
S-L messages to the delete folder you do it in one fell swoop.  ;-)

You can bounce the mail back if you block each sender--in mine there's a way
to block and bounce, but I don't think it will do any good about getting the
mail to stop.

Good luck.

Samala,
Renee