An alternative to the compressor is to rent a tank of oxygen from your local
welding supply house.  The oxygen is supposed to enhance the antimicrobial
activity of silver.

________________________________
From: Richard Goodwin <dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 8:13:33 AM
Subject: CS>CS airbrush kit

In case anyone is interested, here is a link to the airbrush kit I got for
spraying CS:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdepot/suggesteditem.aspx?parentitemno=ABD+KIT-SB84

There are many compressors and many airbrushes out there, even on this website,
and there are many very expensive ones, but the kit above is still $149 for the
airbrush, which comes with two different reservoirs, including a glass one
which I prefer, and the compressor is good for 20-30 pounds per square inch
steady flow, which gives some authority to the spray.  It has a regulator as
well, and a small builtin tank.  Nice little system for the price.

The low pressure makes it safe to spray anywhere -- eyes, nose, mouth, and
anywhere on your skin.  And while you're at it, do under your arms, and you'll
be good to go all day without clogging your pores with aluminum.  :-)

I sound like an ad here, but I have no affiliation with the company above.
Just like their product.  And I'm open to others if you find a better deal or
equipment.

Cheers
Dick