Well done you!  I have to say my husband and all my family are great believers
in CS as it has worked so well for all sorts of things.  I suppose I should be
content with that really and not bother about outsiders.  Its just a few close
friends who really could *do* with using it more and leaving off harmful
medications that I have tried to convert, but I feel it is an impossible task
now.  dee