Yes, I agree Paul.   Good and bad products can be and are made in any
country.   China, for example, has had many faux pas in recent memory, causing
severe illness or death in some cases, and merely poor quality merchandise in
others.

I am a sax player and China has moved into the realm of manufacturing band
instruments in recent years.   At one time almost every instrument made in
China was of severely low quality.  The factories producing these poorly made
instruments have mostly gone out business.  The manufacturers ARE learning that
to stay in business they need to be mindful of quality.  As a result, China is
now manufacturing some of the best saxes on the planet at prices that can't be
matched by other countries.  It takes a long time to overcome the bad
reputation once gained.

It is a challenging obstacle for you, Paul, and I sympathize with this business
hurdle you have to face.

My very best wishes for you in your business.

Steve G