How did you determine the mold(s) were the problem?
How did you use CS to treat this?
Kat
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kmartjo...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 1:24 PM
  Subject: CS>I need expert witness for medicolegal reports

    I am on this cs list because I feel that cs probably saved my life....is
there any one else that is suffering from mold inhalation...I was driving a car
for years that had 9 kinds mold on evaporator ...this caused much pain in my
nose and fungal sinustis, triggered trigeminal neuralgia and asthma...I would
like to hear other ideas and books to read  to improve my health...thanks "user"

      Subj: need expert witness medicolegal reports

        Anyone know a medical ENT doctor  or expert witness who can prepare
documents for mold exposure...thanks to cs I recovered. I told my ENT I was
using cs and he quit helping me. I was exposed to 9 kind of mold...was so sick
I didn't care if I died. one was aspergillos....,USER