..and every media requires fact checking and context analysis to know what to believe.
If YOU have an agenda, you won't do that.

Ode

At 10:22 AM 12/5/2009 -0700, you wrote:
Ironically, it's harder to follow U.S. issues in the U.S. media than it should be. U.S. "mainstream" (lol) media are reluctant to report on situations unflattering to the current administration. Information is more easily obtained from foreign media and of course the internet in general.

---- Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
This was a post from the BoneSmart forum:

I don't know how much of U.S. issues you
follow, but last January, as soon as Obama took office, he received a
letter from 21 FDA scientists asking him to look into the corruption.
Weeks later the FDA laid them all off, and I don't know if they ever
got their jobs back. It became a big "whistle blowers" case after.

Betty Martini is was an FDA doctor for 17 years, and now is a whistleblower as well.
Here is her contact info.....she usually sends very thorough replies to
questions. Her main concern now is getting aspartame off the market,
because it has been proven to cause M.S., ALS, and other deadly
diseases, but she is very knowledgeable on Pfizer drugs as well.

Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum.
Founder, Mission Possible World Health International
9270 River Club Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
770-242-2599
E-Mail: betty...@mindspring.com