Subject : CS>Brooks , Marshall,learned Members.

Date : Sun, 06 Dec 2009 23:58:48 -0800

From : Peter R <reba...@pacbell.net>

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Dear Members.

I have received a piece of information that I am not able to qualify.

I would appreciate any comment on this subject.

I do not have not the slightest idea, if this information is correct or not.

Now having completed my warning, the following.

L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) + Salt (Sodium Chloride) - When mixed

produce Formaldehyde.

C6H8C6 + NaCl (or KCl) =HCHO

If there is a true to the above, It would explain my Kidney Failure, in

spite that are very careful in what I eat, and purchase and cook my own

food.

I was not on any drug and was healthy otherwise.

However I used L-ascorbic acid as a condiment on about any food.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Amadeus

(This is my real first name)