Thanks. I will be very interested in what you learn.

-          Steve N

From: Sam L. [mailto:one...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 12:30 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Acetate

Hi Steve.
I started making this today. I using 2 silver 1 oz bars as electrodes
and I am at 15 mA with current control set. I used 2 tablespoons of
white vinegar with almost 2 (1650 ml)  liters of distilled water. Im
showing 13 volts to achieve 15 mA. According to the Faraday calc I
should have 400 ppm in 11 hours. I will let you know how it turns out.

The silver citrate I made before worked out very well.

Thanks for all the info.

Sam L

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>