Sunwaterclear - Sunny wrote:
Hi folks, I'm Sunny and I'm new to this list. I've been taking colloidal silver bought in Wholefoods, which comes from a company called Genesis Today, for a while, just spraying it into my mouth as I originally got it for my gum problems. Now I'm seeing the potential for a whole lot more... We've been thinking about buying a colloidal silver generator and I've gotten really confused with all the conflicting information around. I'm reading material about how ppm isn't important but particle surface area is,
Effectiveness is directly related to surface area. However for a specific concentration of silver, surface area is inversely proportional to size. That is, if you half the size of the particles, you end up with twice the area, and 4 times the number of particles. So size does matter, generally the smaller the better, both because it increases the surface area, and make the more available to more places. If they are too big they can't even get out of the stomach.
about the difference between ionic silver v real colloidal, how electrolysis isn't the best way to make it [our machine does not use Electrolysis' is the marketing ploy]
Ionic and colloidal have somewhat different effects, and it is best to have both. Electrolysis provides a ratio which is near optimum for the ionic vs colloidal portion. We call this EIS for electrolytically isolated silver.
how you have to use distilled water from a proper distiller rather than buying it in the store in a bottle.
It is important to use quality distilled water. Some bottled water is excellent, some very poor. An easy conductivity measurement can tell the difference. Usually, except for some store brands like Walmart who change suppliers on a moment's notice, once you find a quality supplier, they will continue being a quality supplier.
How if the instructions tell you you must use a blue or brown bottle then the silver isn't real colloidal. How ionic silver becomes silver chloride and doesn't last in the body.
For good information read http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html

Good quality EIS does not need blue or brown bottles. Ionic silver becomes silver chloride in the stomach, is slowly absorbed into the blood stream and then plates out on the silver particles already in the blood. They also can form an ammonium salt of silver or complex with a protein.
Most of the manufacturers of silver generators have marketing speak that says 'don't believe what other people tell you ' and many of them are offering conflicting data, most of which is so technical that I can't get my head round it.
Here you will find that the two major suppliers of the machines not only say that the other one's machines are good, but will also report accurately on others as well. That is because they are really interested in giving you the control of your own health than in making money.
I feel like one of those cartoon characters with lots of question and exclamation marks going round in circles!!! ;-)
You should be able to get good reliable and accurate answers here.
So, I'm thinking that there are probably people on this list who have are making and have taken homemade CS for various ailments and it has worked. So, if that's you, I'd love to hear about what generator you're using and why you recommend it. Please help deconfuse us...
Probably a few hundred.
We want to make colloidal silver in bulk to give away to friends and family and also to market through physical groups, meeting people, talking about it..
That is doable. For bulk I prefer a flow through process, although most others here run batch mode.
We don't have healthcare and are on a very limited income so we're passionate about finding the right combination of low cost health solutions that will keep us in wellness...and thinking that this passion will eventually provide an income for us...
Generally with the right supplements and EIS you shouldn't need much health care. I virtually never see a doctor, only seen one in 15 years for some stitches.
Currently we use MMS [recommended by the executive director of a VA hospital!!!!!] which we can also make at home very cheaply but haven't yet... and colloidal silver as I described above....
Wow, that is a surprise.  I make my own MMS from sodium chlorite.
My husband has had problems with his digestive system, ulcers at age 7, diverticulosis, and IBS at times of stress. I have respiratory weakness... I am beginning to see some kind of genetic propensity for specific types of ill-health, and we want to prevent these before they happen.
Well, there are a number of things you can do, other than EIS. But we can cover them one by one.

All advice welcome... but specifically, we need some input on CS and CS generators...
I recommend the silver puppy or silver gen units. Both suppliers are on this list and are very honest.

Marshall
big smiles
sunny

*/A peek into our world/*..