Wow!  Very nice indeed Steve; Thank you!

And just as a confusion factor, what do you suppose they (you know,
"them") mean by: "elemental silver, even its so-called
"nano-crystalline" state"?  Possibly Tetra-silver (so-called?), or
possibly finely divided - as in precipitated metallic Ag? - didn't the
Russians experiment with that?

"As confirmed experimentally, only samples containing silver compounds
can deliberate silver ions in the tested media and exhibit antimicrobial
activity both in vitro and in vivo."

Again; Huh??  I'd think there was enough electrochemical activity in a
significant wound to provoke some ionic transport; wasn't that part of
what Dr. R. O. Becker investigated, and what he developed in his work
with Argentum Medical; i.e. the Silverlon bandages?

I wish he'd been given the credit so richly due him for his work with
silver as well as with electromedicine, deep wound and bone multiple
infection control, tissue regeneration, and recalcitrant (umm,) bone
fracture healing.

Oh well, at least they're beginning to catch up to him.