Thanks to everyone who answered me about my mold test.
I guess I realized that, as Nancy said, I don't really know what it would
look like if the cs killed the mold - and that I was sort of expecting it to
disappear. And I didn't put enough for it to turn pink, like Taylor's did.
Now, if I'd had Wong's response - that the mold died wherever the cs touched
it - then I would have been happy - since I expected it to need contact for a
while in order to kill it. Wong - I think yours was working if it killed it
on direct contact.
So, now I'm trying a new experiment instead -- I drew lines of cs on a piece
of bread and put it in with the mold. So we'll see if it gets moldy in
stripes!
Anyhow, thanks everyone and I'll report back.
Take care,
Katarina
Ps. James Allison - I think Sam answerd your question? anyhow, it was my
assumption that if the cs kills fungus it should kill mold if it was working.