  From: Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:55 PM
  Subject: CS>Magnets Migraines and Madness

        I'm interested in whatever you may have as far as good info re magnet
therapy.   Any chance this could help my wife's migraines?  We're pretty
desperate, and my wife has begun to lose ANY hope for improvement.

        Madness has nothing to do with this post - I just liked the sound of
three words in the title that began with M.

        Steve G

        --- On Wed, 12/9/09, frankcuns-r...@comcast.net