--- On Wed, 12/9/09, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 9:50 PM

There are no archives.  That's what sucks about being on eskimo.com.  As well
as the fact that Comcast won't allow e-mails from eskimo...

Only people who save their e-mails have a copy.

Of course, that means that you can say anything you want (as long as you stay
on the good side of Mike D) and there won't be a permanent record

Dan