ROFL(mao) MEOW, #...@*%, Hisss <grin> Hey...where's my mouse?

Sorry folks, obviously my REPLY msg. was not-finished, or-ready, to
be SENT earlier...Mr. CAcTus (yes, 15 lb. Cat), walked on Keyboard!

So for-now anyway...please disregard my last msg.... may try, later?

My intended reply would have been rather-lengthy anyway, but just a
little TEASER so you STAY-TUNED for longer Prime-Time version...?

FYI: Ya can make EIS with ULF-AC Generator ckts. @ Freq. <.01Hz!
Also no-one ever mentions Polyphasic AC & BiPhasic DC, on multiple
Electrodes to create 2D Ion-Trajectories (no STIR needed) etc...Hmm?
Nothing new in physics (owner of CS Y-GrOpE on this...died 2yrs ago)
but CS Engineering group never was advertised due to lack-of-interest?
Personally knew Owner/Ernie years earlier in Cathodic-Protection area.
(Much of his electro-chemistry knowledge, was never shared...in publc)

Warning remember old 3D Movies & Comic Books with the Red+Green
Lens in Glasses we had to wear to see 3D...NEVER cross Red+Green
Laser Pointer beam's when lQQking for TYNDALL, or who-knows-what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyndall_effect  Gee don't anyone tell NEVIL,
that BLUE-RAY  (405 nm) Laser can locate smaller-size particles, than
RED & GREEN Laser Pointers...Yes, check out [photospectrometers]?
(Was it Nevil, said I was blowing BLUE Smoke lQQking at tiny-particle)

Several other multi-trode tricks...even 2:1 Ag (surface area) multiplier~
or other than 1:1 Trode~Driver tricks...that can alter (pH) Ag+/OH- mix
Well this gets a little too complicated for here and needs more space?

HVDC also works. but no obvious advantage and to add yet even more
food for thought...Copper & Silver close together inside insulated pipes
where Water Velocity/(pump speed) can be used to move/carry a fresh
ION away quickiy from Nernst region near E-Trodes, works without HV.

If ya need Gallons-Fast...HVAC~OK. but LVDC is Safer, Better & FUN!
I prefer EIS variations on multi-trode/BiPhasic/LVDC @ Lower (I) limits.

If not in timed-race...I can brew excelent 20~25ppm EIS with $15 ckts
Batt, Current (adj.)/limiter, Blue Led-(ppm-estimated) EOB scale, DIY*!
(Good news is...EIS...don't need Degree in Physics/Electro-Chemistry)

Oh well, have to go see where Mr. CAcTus ran-off to, with my MOUSE!
This may take me a day or two to get the MOUSE back, so hang-tight.