I have Nicholas' permission to forward this for  your information.
Someone asked about it on the Rife group, and Nicholas replied, surprised to find it referred to there.
I think it would be of interest to the membership here.

Rowena

Re:Cranial Laser reflex Technique
Sun, 13 Dec 2009     nichola...@yahoo.com    r...@yahoogroups.com

CLRT is a therapy I developed over the last few years that uses low level laser therapy on specific cranial reflexes to reduce musculoskeletal pain and improve function in a matter of seconds/minutes. Similar in nature to laser acupuncture, the points used in CLRT were discovered by DC's and are little known outside of a small segment of the chiropractic profession. There are two "maps" used, one holographically linked to every major muscle in the body, the other linked to each segment of the spine, ribcage, pelvis etc. What I discovered was that lasering the correct cranial reflex in the correct manner usually causes an immediate decrease in pain and an immediate improvement in function (ROM, strength, even neurological function.) My working theory is that the coherent light from the laser resets the dysfunctional information stored in the body's biofield about the particular body part in question. Once the information problem is handled, the physical problem has no more reason to be and resets accordingly. The results will last anywhere from a couple of days to a "permanent" fix. Adding this to one's existing treatments, whether it be chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, PT, etc, definitely takes the results to a whole new level.

10 years ago, I started off with a fairly traditional chiropractic practice, interested more in bone-moving more than anything else-- I wasn't that into electrical modalities or ultrasound that much-- but an phenomenal experience with a pulsed laser got me into doing research on both LLLT and frequency healing. And from that point on, I was convinced that frequency work and laser/light work-- and preferably the combination of the two-- was the future. So in addition to CLRT, I also developed a device (frequency wand) that turns any computer, iPod, iPhone, cd player, laptop, PDA, etc into a portable harmonic "healing" device-- an infinitely tunable tuning fork, if you will. The level of results I routinely get from this simple device is mind-blowing, especially to the gear-heads on here who realize I'm just using a line-level signal without external amplification. It turns out that the human body is especially sensitive to low-level signals, which in turn can cause massive changes (à la the Arndt-Schultz law.)

And for those of you that are unaware of this, I'll let you in a secret hiding in plain sight. The muscle frequencies listed on the NCAFL are AMAZING! Having worked with every one of them for years now, I am 100% convinced that they change muscle physiology instantly. (If anyone knows which DC in Texas came up with them, I'd be very appreciative of any info.) I have hundreds of patient cases where I have used the correct frequency on the muscle and had it return to normal function instantly. Try it.

For more info on CLRT, check out www.youtube.com/nicholasaw or www.clrtechnique.com

Hi Rowena
Most of my work and experience has been with lasers, as they are better suited with a focused beam, but several people who use my system have reported to me that LED's are working quite well too.