I've used the Silvergen for several years and like its simplicity and the
quality of the EIS it produces.  The only problem I've had (twice) was that the
stirring motor froze and I had to have it replaced.

---- Sunwaterclear - Sunny <sunwatercl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Interesting.  I've heard from the Jim Humble book that MMS is very effective
against anthrax.  And sadly, there's not much funding for the kind of
scientific research the gov has imposed on 'healing' so much so that only the
drg companies can afford it.  What a vicious circle.

It wouldn't surprize me if hs had used it.. but it probably wouldn't be out
there much, because there is another agenda when it comes to our healing and it
doesn't involve promoting things that don't put lots of pennies in certain
pockets.

What I believe really matters is that we find our own healing and wellness
products and continue to use them and to share them with others as best we
can.  I salute the owner of this list for not getting uppity about peole
discussing other wellness products. I sense that people who come to a list like
this are already sorting for alternative wellness and coming across lots of
really cool things..

I love MMS and CS for the very fact that they are both harmless or appear to
be.   I've taken MMS for a year regularly, stopped for a while and started to
redose myself weekly or twice weekly in the winter season.   When I feel a bit
under I take some.   I got rid of a urinary infection that would have been a
ripe case for antibiotics and I did it in a week with 10 drops of MMS a day and
sometimes an extra 5 a day.

with love and smiles
sunny
PS We're up for buying our sliver generator in a day or two..and the silver gen
sounds great...
ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS?

A peek into our world..

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life