I believe some list members may find a significant portion of this material to be of measurable value....in their personal researches. The areas I believe to be most significant, are those dealing with the combinations of these naturally-occurring substances---for effective chelation, and avoiding fulminating Jarisch/Herxheimer's reactions. Combinations of ALA, Cilantro, and Chlorella yielded the most pronounced results....for us. Interestingly, fresh wheatgrass juice (extracted via slow-speed, gear-driven juicers), yielded favorable results almost 70% as pronounced as did the chlorella fraction.
     It is Dr. Greenburg's work....that we have followed most closely.
                    Sincerely,   Brooks Bradley.

http://web.mac.com/medicalveritas/iWeb/Sanctuary%20Cancer%20Clinic/Natural%20Chelation.html