From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, December 19, 2009 6:11:39 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mushroom Related Post...Lost in Space

Someone had mentioned that they thoughtCAN-C for dissolving cataracts was
dangerous...  Hmmmnnn.  Not true by my experience.  Are you a paid shill for
King Pharma?

Ocuphase (made by Pure Tango in California) was another product with the same
ingredients as Can-C that I began using 5 or more years ago for a small
cataract in my left eye.   Through my family physician's eye tests and my
ophthalmologist's tests, Ocuphase dissolved the cataract in less than 4
months.  The product Pure Tango made (Ocuphase) was "shut down" by the FDA (God
only knows the FDA want no cures for anything - only expensive long range
treatments that are ineffective...) and Pure Tango recommended CAN-C. Can-C was
developed in Russia by one of their leading ophthalmologists.  Of course, we
all know how dangerous products are that come from Russia (ha.. ha...).  Not
quite as dangerous as King Pharma's drugs are here...  So, to avoid any future
cataracts as an old turkey, I do use Can-C - and it's safe.  No cataracts.
Vitamin C helps to dissolve cataracts, too.

I also had Lasik surgery in Canada in 2000 to correct a 20/400 near-sighted
problem.
Canada had much more experience with Lasik surgery and they're not as greedy as
USA doctors so they'll tell you if you're a good candidate or not for Lasik. At
59 years old, I was a good candidate.  It was the only doctor's office I'd ever
been in where they had several scrapbooks of THANK YOU notes from all over the
world concerning happy Lasik patients...  My vision now is 20/20.  It took a
year of healing (and my supplements - copious amounts of vitamin C, Lutein, E,
asthaxanthin, zeaxanthin, cod liver oil, etc.) for my night vision to return to
an excellent level, but it did.   It's the first time I've ever had a driver's
license that didn't say I needed 'corrective lenses" to drive.  My vision is
better now than ever...

So, if you folks that don't useCan-C find it dangerous - don't use it.  It
works, but don't use it...  No, I don't work for them or any other pharma
company... And good luck with all the knowledgeable critics at this site...

John

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com> wrote:

As a last hope you might do a search of your email system and a separate search
of your hard drive for the email using the search or find programs. Can't hurt.