  From: Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 11:20 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>moles

        I've only been taking CS for a short time... about 2-3 weeks.  I've had
a number of age spots on the backs of my hands for years but now they seem to
be fading to me, although I suppose it could be my imagination at work here.

        Years ago in my early 30's these same spots were present, but not
discolored.  Instead they were tiny patches of skin that seemed to have a
different texture than the 'normal' skin and seemed to be tiny spots where the
skin was thinned.  I always figured that one day they would turn into age
spots.  Back then, they were virtually invisible and I could have easily
overlooked these areas.

        Maybe I should try baking soda, water, and DMSO and see what happens?

        a 50/50 mix of DMSO and hydrogen peroxide is working wonders on my
wife's warts that she's had forever as well as a fungal infection on her arm.

        Cheers,

        Steve