From: Brooks Bradley <brooks76...@lycos.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 4:14:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CMO Background Info

Dear Pat,
I will take a moment to comment on your CMO protocol.  First, disagreeable as
it may appear, we have found that for no observable reason....the
vegetable-based CMO products DO NOT achieve the degree of positive
response----as do the ANIMAL-derived CMO products.  Originally, this posed
something of a problem for me....as I am a vegetarian (but do consume lacto-ovo
(milk/eggs) products;  especially eggs.  As CMO is a mid-chain fatty acid-type
substance, it is somewhat compromised in efficacy when consumed with
kindred/similar compounds----especially butter and other similar saturated
fats.  This said, one can profitably ingest CMO AT ANY TIME;  but with lessened
effect when taken with other foodstuffs----especially animal fats and
whole-milk products.  We have NOT  achieved universal success in our trials
using ANY vegetable-based CMO PRODUCT. Others may well have achieved different
results.
Additionally, I would call your attention to the fact that in the VAST majority
of our volunteer cases, clearly-evidenced benefits of the CMO support protocols
DID NOT manifest until around the 25th to 40th day of the protocol.  This
condition prevailed whether or not the protocol was stopped at 10 days.....or
continued uninterrupted for 35 days continuously.
I would call your attention to the fact (observable to us) that the most
powerful benefits of CMO present in cases displaying major insults DIRECTLY IN
THE ARTICULATING JOINT
environment.  Bursitis-type presentations centered in the lean-tissue beds
surrounding the articulating joints, respond with considerably less powerful
effect----especially when CMO is used as a standalone protocol. It might be
worth pointing out, at this point, that ALMOST ALL
strains/bruises (blunt-force- trauma), have responded remarkably-well to
various Aloe Vera and DMSO regimes....added as adjunct components. Most
especially in traumatised muscle cases.
One further point;  we have determined (to our satisfaction) that FRESH aloe
vera, obtained directly off of the plant is....sometimes....an
order-of-magnitude more powerful in effects....
than ANY commercially available material (this includes aloe of organic
source).  We have no
knowledge why this condition should prevail.....but do suspect the answer may
be of enzymatic nature.
One final comment of a general nature:  I noted your comment about your
hydration
challenge.  I would STRONGLY encourage you to consider a SCHEDULED HYDRATION
program (experimental of course.  To wit:
try to arrange for consuming ancillary quantities of water daily.  e.g.
consume a 10 to 12 ounce glass of ordinary tap-water (or bottled) three times
daily, between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.m.  Although the additional 30 ounces
will---in all probability---not raise your volume to  MINIMUM BASELINE if you
are currently drinking less than 80 ounces....it would in all probability
probability, keep you above the automatic water-conservation demands initiated
by the body....in all cases where fluid availability forces priority measures.
The dynamics of water conservation by the body are fascinating...and quite
unrelenting in nature.  The first areas to be limited are the, peripheral,
non-life critical tissues and structural members;  the next are the minor
systems (including some of the endocrine components).  The lungs, heart, and
brain are the last to shut down.  Interestingly, except in rather rare
circumstances.....there is little or no pain attendant with death from systemic
dehydration.....excepting cases involving attendant physical insults.  We stand
convinced that more humans (especially in the Western cultures) suffer from
more medically-definable afflictions caused by chronic "cell thirst"  (at least
60%)...than ALL others combined.
I will close this epistle now.....hoping you have found some of it useful.
Sincerely,
P.S.  Our researches have confirmed (to our satisfaction) that the average
adult (20 to 55 years)
and 150 lbs of body mass, requires a minimum of 85 ounces of water
daily......for acceptable
health parameters to be maintained.  Just add up your known, average, water
volume intake per day.....I believe most will be shocked at their determination
of the figure.