Back to Sodium Bicarbonate for a minute...

Another point about Arm & Hammer Sodium Bicarbonate.  The aluminum we've
been discussing as a possibility of being in their sodium bicarbonate is NOT
purposely added to the sodium bicarbonate, it's a result of the
manufacturing process...  For example, If you purchase steel cut oats, the
blades that cut the oats become dull after a while from continually cutting
the oats.  Why?  Because the steel is continually worn down and because of
that very minuscule parts of the steel get into the product.  One of the
reasons I purchase stone ground oats.  Stone has usually harmless minerals.
End of story....

John