I just recieved this today and thought some might be interested,
deb

Subject: [MSM-DIY] FastBuy Announcement : MSM Granular

Happy New Year everyone!

We hope you all had great Holidays!

We are hosting a FastBuy on MSM Granular starting now and will end on January
29th. As you may have already known, we are expecting our second child in 9
weeks and have decided to close our business. We will let the stock run out and
only do FastBuys several times a year when possible.

We only offer 5 lb. bags of MSM Granular in this FastBuy to reduce cost and
time involved. This 5 lb. bag ($35) also fits in the Priority Mail FlatRate
Envelope. If you would like to order less than 5 lbs., please order from the
supplies page. The supplier has raised the price (the first time ever) so you
will see the slight increase in our price as well.

If you are interested or would like to order, please visit.. http://reinbath.
com/fb/index. htm for more details.

Thank you and big hugs to you all!

Anch

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
Anch is our "List Vendor"... please check out her MSM
http://reinbath.com/supplies/index.htm
MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

.