Kathy:

I think it's much better to distill the water you use in your humidifier and
then add your colloidal silver water.  Also, an ounce of colloidal silver
water given directly to your son 4 - 4 times during the day should help.
Gargle for three minutes and swallow.   Also, spraying colloidal silver
water directly into the nose will kill off any infection in the sinus
cavities.

John