  From: Harold MacDonald
  To: Silver list
  Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 12:42 PM
  Subject: CS>CS in humidifier.lung mucous

  A steam humidifier will distill the CS out ,which is not the way to go.A cool
mist ultrasonic,nebulizer type is what is needed.
  I have a weakness in my lungs which over-produces mucous.This can and did
lead to a build-up in them.This led to Bronchial pneumonia and the inevitable
ABX,with all the attendant problems.
  Using the above type humidifier with CS/EIS did stop that go 'round very
successfully.
  I later learned that Fenugreek was very good at reducing the production of
mucous.This was through finding that my situation was related to Cystic
Fibrosis in which Fenugreek now plays a beneficial role.
  Since incorporating the herb,as a capsule, in my regimen,it has been a very
long time since I've had to resort to the humidifier.

  Harold