I got rid of mine with a half cup of 15-20 PPM daily.  Haven't had a recurrence
in about 9-10 years.  No other opportunistic infections either.

Trem
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:58 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Shingles...

  In a message dated 1/10/2010 6:02:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thehatefuln...@comcast.net writes:
    A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE  HAS SHINGLES.  NO SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.  IS
    >> > THIS A GOOD TREATMENT AND IF SO WHAT IS THE DOSAGE??
    >> >
    >> > Glladys

  Hi G, I also have a friend who had a bad bout with shingles.. The Med. she
got from the Dr. took 8 weeks to work & didn't really clear them up.. They came
back with a vengeance. I asked her if she would like to try Silver. She said
she was ready to try anything...She took a tsp.of Colloidal Silver each day and
used the "Brooks Bradley mix" on them. It took 5-7 days to clear them & it has
been almost a year with just one minor flair up when she had stopped taking the
silver for a couple weeks. She now takes a couple tsp. a week .
  {{ The "Brooks Mix" is-- 70 % CS,  10 % DMSO & 15 % Glycerine }} We use this
for the pets & we monkeys. Lois
    {{My friend bought a simple CS generator for herself as she uses it for so
many things now. I know there are a lot of good generators out there we got
ours from www.atlasnova.com -  We use so much & give it to friends that I got
the set up to make a gallon at a time...}}