At 04:51 PM 1/10/2010, you wrote:
That is really weird. The email I directly write to the silver list addy, is going through, but the reply to Sol's post keeps getting returned as undeliverable.

Hi,
It may be due to my ongoing computer problems. We just found out the router we bought last month is defective, so I've had many multiple problems connecting to the internet, and I've been without email for varying periods of time. I'm not sure why that would make email to me undeliverable, though, so it may be unrelated. Or yahoo could be bouncing my mail? It shouldn't be, I do not use Yahoo mail, but Yahoo has bounced my personal mail before which was really strange, and kinda scary......
sol