Hii all,
Several of my family have been battling bronchitis for the last week or so.
My husband put some CS in a teaspoon, and inhaled it.
He did this maybe 4 times over the last few days, and now says he cannot
smell anything--  even the chlorine type smell of MMS,
or fragrance oils straight from the bottle.  (I am a soapmaker, so have lots
of that around.)

He had recently read that the use of ZICAM, a zinc-based OTC product that
you used by swabbing in the nasal passages, caused
loss of sense of smell.

Will sniffing CS into the nasal passages do the same thing?

Beth H