Hi Jason,

If you have an infection in your disks I would recommend an eletricial device
called a godrod. You make it yourself by using two C batteries taped together
with damp sponges attached to the ends. Actually if you make two sets of these
that will work even better. They are quick, cheap and easy to make. They kill
infection or should I say electrocutes them.

You can join the Germkiller group and read in their files all about it, how
they work, how to make them and what they are good for.

Hope this helps you and good luck.

Sandy

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Jason <chemtrail_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Jason I'm  50