Perhaps it was the Australian Bush Flower Essences   treatment of diabetes?

The Peach Flowered Tea Tree is the main essence for regulation of blood
sugar but IF it is brittle diabetes then the immune problem and Waratah
might also be needed.

I would recommend the book

"Australian Bush Flower Healing" by Ian White ISBN-10: 073380053X

This group is mostly for people using Australian Bush Flower Essences

Louise