From: S. Brown <lizrbe...@yahoo.com>
Subject: CS>decongestant alternatives?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 11:33 AM

I've had an ongoing sinus infection and decongestants make my resting heart
rate close to 100. Is there something else I can use to help clear stopped
up ears especially, not to mention sinuses? I take CS orally and  can actually
breathe thanks to a CS and saline wash. Thanks for any suggestions.  --Irene