From my archives:

Subject : Re: CS>CS for Dog Parvo...Brooks Bradley's protocol. Hope this helps

Dear Dee,
There are a number of successful methods that may be employed. The one my wife used...is still
satisfactory...in my opinion. She used a medium-sized roasting baster.....available in almost any "kitchen ware" section of stores such as Walmart. Just place about 4 to 8 ounces of any balanced fluid electrolyte (volume should be determined by the physical size of the dog)in a convenient container and draw it up by squeezing on the bulb of the Baster to enable filling each time; until all of the liquid has been used. Lubricating the tapered tip with olive oil, mineral oil, etc, is sound practice. It is only necessary to insert the tapered end into the anal sphincter about 1" (or enough to provide a proper seal) and squeeze the bulb in a slow, progressive manner. Bulb-type Baby enemas would work very well....if one is available.
This type protocol is not rocket science, but does require some common sense....especially if one is using a glass Baster.
Sincerely, Brooks.

Date : Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:38:29 +0100

From : Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Great post Brooks. Could you tell me how to administer an enema

please? What would you use and how would you use it? I feel it is a

good idea to get all these things in to hand 'just in case' as my dog

is not vaccinated. Not that I feel he would be any safer if her were,

but I would like to be on the safe side. dee

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour