Ha!!

Look what I found at the bottom of the page "About EHN"

Funded by...

 EHS has received grants from:

   - The Jenifer Altman Foundation
   - The New York Community Trust
   - The Kendeda Fund
   - The Rockefeller Brothers Fund
   - The Beldon Fund
   - The Marisla Foundation
   - The John Merck Fund
   - The Alida R. Messinger Charitable Lead Trust
   - The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
   - The V.K. Rasmussen Foundation
   - The Oak Foundation
   - The West Wind Foundation
   - The Overbrook Foundation
   - The Seachange Foundation
   - The Cornell Douglas Foundation

What does that tell you about the credibility of this organization? Part of
the Codex Alimentarius? Illuminati? Genocide? They are trying to discredit
Silver. I mean come on, the EPA has declared CO2 as toxic! This is the same
Ship.

Aldi