  From: Sunwaterclear - Sunny
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:38 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>dental caries

  Thanks Mary-Ann... I googled 'godzilla unit' but came up with lots of
'monster' links.. can you kindly share who sells them.. please... If this works
it will be a wonderful miracle as the tooth is attached to a 5-tooth bridge
that cost me $6k [back when I could!!] and if that goes.. I'll be a toothless
hag!!!

  thanks
  sunny x

  A peek into our world..

  Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

  Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural
wellness, human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

  Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
  Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

  Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth