  From: oasisgr...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:31 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>article, "Silver is a potent nerve cell toxicant"

  I understand,

  Now I am wondering if I should treat my mare with this or not ?   I read an
article referencing that "Blue Man" and his issues and experiences ... someone
please speak up.

  JoAnne

  In a message dated 1/22/2010 3:23:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com writes:
    Can anyone discredit that study, how it was performed, and its
    conclusions? Here is the link again:

><http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/newscience/silver-is-potent-neurotoxicant/>http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/newscience/silver-is-potent-neurotoxicant/

    I mean aside from saying "it ain't true" can someone really
    deconstruct it scientifically?
    thanks,
    sol