From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 5:44:29 AM
Subject: Re: CS>bi-polar

Just what proof do you have of that advice, Dee?  It's been known for years
that dark amber colored glass bottles are the very best to store CSW in.  The
Freund company has great dark amber glass bottles with plastic tops so they
won't rust or corrode.  What is best is best - not just make-do...

John

you don't need brown containers to store it in.  dee