At 12:17 PM 1/23/2010 -0500, you wrote:
You need to open your eyes, too, ode. You're not aware of what's happening onlky namecalling. How small is that?

John

  You don't know our years long "history"
..We've had some communications about this and other things over the years....BIBLE thumping liar and weasel

Barwick quotes scripture when he gets cornered, says *I'm running a BUSINESS here and you're just small fry....I spend hundreds of thousands on advertising*....like that justifies everything and I give a hoot about getting big, never actually HELPED a competitor, or just because a LOT of people get ripped off believing his bullsh*t, it's all just fine. [At the time, he was selling his stuff for $400+ and making impossible claims about what it did ]

Ya know.. if he was actually "honest", he'd not have to spend a dime on advertising. Word of mouth is a bit slower, but is far more powerful in the long run.

Barwick emailed me directly in an email spam campaign.
Had he not, I'd not have bothered with him..[again]...I'm actually surprised that he responded.
But not surprised at how.

An unequivocal statement "Colloidal silver has indeed been banned throughout Europe. "...then buried in a 3 part text, a denial of making that statement. But why would I even bother to read all that crap when sources *In the UK* say the original statement isn't true? [It's not that I can't read..I DIDN'T read past the screamers, having checked out the original statement before getting the spam and knowing beforehand there wasn't anything there worth reading ] ..and also having had words with that turkey in the past...actually nice helpful ones..an offer to help him make his ad copy make some sort of sense so he didn't look like an idiot to anyone with any sort of scientific acumen.. turned rotten with a venomous stream of sociopathic god-speak in reply. ..which makes it clear that his ad copy was **intentionally** conflicted confusing carefully crafted misleading nonsense... a "Phishing expedition" to intentionally select the gullible and intellectually defenseless. [It's not that he can't write nonsense as well as any slime lawyer ]

My ex brother in law used to brag about making a fortune selling very expensive Encyclopedias to illiterate people that could barely afford to eat...so yea, a bit of a raw nerve there concerning con men and "professing" Christians doing "business" using religion as a base ball bat to beat down any protest from a burned "believer".

BTW My Bro in Law later turned himself into a Morman married the daughter of one of the elders and moved to Boise ...good luck Mormans. [Mind your pockets, there be a shark swimming around in the lint. ]

Ode

[The SPAM]
Hi, Steve Barwick here, for <http://www.TheSilverEdge.com>www.TheSilverEdge.com...

Colloidal silver has indeed been banned throughout Europe.

Ive verified it through my contacts in Europe, which include Europes most respected health freedom organization, the ANH. .......................