Although it is not clear why it happens to some and not to others, I
acknowledge the possibility of getting argyria from EIS.

It is good however, to define terms and make sure people are talking about
the same things.

Some responders are oversensitive and so, overprotective on this issue, and
others, perhaps, just ignoramuses.

Dan