From: Jim Holmes [mailto:gooogleis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:12 PM
To: Silver-List
Subject: CS>Thank you all, Especially Mike

I have not been subscribing for a couple of years.

After returning, more than ever, I very much appreciate this list as one
of the superstars of medical information, mainstream,
traditional/historical and so-called alternative.

The silver list is a priceless jewel.

The medical and technical professionals who take the time share their
training, knowledge and expertise are saintly people.

Thanks again,

Jim