I can never understand people who complain about the very slight
metallic taste  of CS.
 I'm apt to just say that it's medicine, not a refreshment , so just
suck it up.

Actually the one out that always worked for me for unpalatable drinks
it to hold your breath (or even your nose) while chugging.
If you can't smell, you can't taste.

                                                Chuck
Mushrooms always grow in damp places, which is why they look like
umbrellas.