Testimonial from email: "Elbow heals rapidly with no pain or swelling <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=728055&msgid=198593&act=ALUI&c=161039&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.biomagscience.net%2Fmagnet-therapy%2Fbroken-elbow-heals-rapidly-no-pain-or-swelling> I was riding my bike with some friends … when my cell phone rang I tried to answer it. You guessed it; over I went and broke my elbow… About an hour later when the pain really kicked in and I realized I couldn’t move my arm.. it was time to go home. . about an hour later..off to the hospital where the x-rays showed..I had broken my elbow. The doctor put me in a sling.. and gave me my instructions and prescription for pain and sent me home with an appointment to see him in his office 2 weeks later.

The minute I arrived home I pulled out my book by Peter Kulish* [/Conquering Pain, the Art of Healing with Biomagnetism/] and carefully read about broken bones and how to properly install the magnets in the right place. I was to leave them on for 3 full days around the clock. I know this is hard to believe but I never experienced any more pain and within 2 days I had some range of motion and by the 4^th day I could completely straighten my arm!!!!

When I went back to my doctor’s office two weeks later he demanded to know what I had done to my elbow. He couldn’t’ believe it. I have to tell you that today, 8 months later; the broken arm is stronger than it ever was. A good friend of mine in California broke her elbow on her bike a week after me and she is still having real problems. I am hooked on these magnets. I keep a full set in a box in my garage just in case. Mary O - Plymouth, Ma."

I just received an email saying it's 50% off in January

*"BiomagScience.net is offering a 50% discount on*

*all its products till Feb 1, 2010.*

*www.BiomagScience.net <http://www.BiomagScience.net> *

*Just use the discount code _January _when checking out.*

* *

This makes the Wellness kit, often referred to as the 21st Century First Aid Kit, an exceptional value. The Wellness kit provides emergency therapy for migraine, stings, bug bites, burns, sprains, strains, cuts, injury or all the very advanced therapies such as helping to regenerate nerves, bones, cartilage, help overcome CFS, Fibro or other acute or chronic conditions or just provide good health maintenance such as energized, structured water and Daytime therapy to increase the entire family’s vitality."

I am on the magnetictherapytoday list but not otherwise connected. A friend of mine in Queensland was pretty much crippled when I met her, and had to wear running shoes even with smart clothes. When I spoke with her a year or so later, she was fine; had been to a local but retired therapist, had a great deal of relief, did a net search and came up with a big magnet (not sure from where) and since then she has been able to treat her foot (forget the problem, but it was after a strange and very twisty accident) with brilliant results.

Rowena