Th site at this link is a mine of information about all things Thyroid:

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

I also suggest the Iodine group for info on how to treat nodules naturally, they're also a mine of information, support and encouragement:

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Marshalee Hallett wrote:
Hi, Folks, I recently found out I have 3 nodules on my thyroid, so I have to have a biopsy on Tuesday. I`m wondering if any of you wise ones have any experience or info for me?
I`m rather worried...
Thanks,
Marshalee