Hi Kass - the good critters that I am taking are called Optiflora and are
enteric coated and supposedly get to the gut much better than most. They have
to be ordered through the Shaklee company and you have to be sponsored. You
can email Susan at ch...@bestweb.net and she can sponsor you and tell you how
to do it. I'm not sure yet if they are working for me, but I do have some die
off signs and I'm not taking any yeast killers, so they may be.
Let me know if they work for you.
Take care,
Katarina