  From: John E. Stevens
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 1:16 PM
  Subject: Re: CS> Off Topic FDA Seizes Ozone Generators

  Rusty:

  Ozone creates more oxygen in your drinking water and many diseases cannot
take hold in the "face" of a highly oxygenated body.   Especially cancer.  And
some use it in the treatment of cancer.  I use a portable ozonator for this
purpose.

  Ozone is also used in air cleaners for homes and automobiles.  I have one in
my car and several at home. A large air cleaner for the larger living areas
that runs day and night all winter because I can't open the windows for fresh
air.  i keep a small air cleaner in each smaller room - my office, my music
studio, my wet darkroom and in my bedroom.   Again, it kills bacteria that may
be in the air of your home.  It always smells like a fresh rain storm just
cleared the air whenever I walk in the door of my home - or drive anywhere.

  John