From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 9:08:23 AM
Subject: RE: CS>LYME AND SILVER

 Your snipped quote Dick;

[After starting the CS, the first thing I noticed was that I developed all
these little itchy bumps all over my lower legs.]

-Don't know if this is of any relevance to your situation but I'll say it
anyway.

One of my daughters had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic given for an open
leg wound infection, requiring an injection of something to off set that
reaction, hence she stopped taking the antibiotic.  Immediately after stopping
the antibiotic I introduced EIS, but unbeknown to me she kept taking EIS for
some time AFTER the leg had healed, to which she started to develop a rash on
the body.  When she mentioned this to me I told her to IMMEDIATELY stop taking
the EIS as I had read somewhere that one of the *possible* effects of excess
consumption of silver is a rash becoming evident.  She stopped taking it...rash
disappeared...Coincidence? Who knows? hence I concluded the article I had read,
which was years ago, was correct.  However, I'd need to ask her when next I see
her if that rash was itchy?

>From memory I believe she was making a fairly strong brew at the time, using
>rain water to hit the rather nasty infection hard and fast, and was making
>around 300ml at a time, unfortunately I failed to document if it was 1 glass
>or 2 glasses a day she was ingesting.

N.