Trimmed for size and re-sent for Brooks...

Date sent:              Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:55:51 -0800
From:                   "Brooks Bradley" <brooks76...@lycos.com>
To:                     <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:                Re: [RE]CS>Arthritis- ? for Brooks B.: TARDY RESPONSE:
Elaboration

Dear Pat,
You staggered me with your disclosure of the general use of Vioxx and
Cozaar----in addition to Celebrex.
These are quite POTENT systemic influences....you must be one very
"biologically-tough" specimen (in my opinion).
Your mention of continued, recurring pain in you hand joints prompts me
to make a general comment. Among our volunteer subjects participating
in a number of our past experimental arthritis evaluations......we were
able to develop a couple of very effective, non-toxic, protocols which
were quite effective---and rapid---in effecting pain relief. We
employed the application of a very "tissue friendly" solution of DMSO
(50% by volume) with distilled water (50% by volume) and had
the volunteer to apply the mixture (very generously, using a saturated
cotton-ball) to the entire surface area of the afflicted part/joint. In
better than 90% of these instances.....profound relief manifested in
less than 10 minutes
(by the clock). The effects of DMSO on bruises, associated blunt-force-
trauma insults, sprains, etc-----demonstrates
to be, sometimes, astonishing in favorable response times. A useful
refinement to this protocol is to repeat it in about 20 minutes (or
earlier, as soon as the surface tissue absorbs the DMSO solution).
Additionally, applying the
beam of a simple laser pointer (Red color) directly upon the afflicted
joint and moving very slowly across the area of
concentrated pain (takes about 2 minutes for the top of a finger-
joint), has, in a majority of cases....furnished
quite high-speed pain abatement. Used in tandem (DMSO applied first,
followed by Laser or High-intensity LED) these simple addresses have
easily surpassed all but use of POWERFUL TOPICAL ANAESTHETIC AGENTS
(such as novocaine, lidocaine, procaine, etc.) in achieving immediate
pain relief. Additionally, the beneficial effects of these non-
intrusive protocols.....rendered much longer-lasting benefits---before
any form of pain presentation reappeared,
than did the conventional topical anaesthetic agents.
Please understand, I am not recommending that you employ these protocol
as a treatment. I am just relating some of the experiences we have
encountered in our EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCHES. You may want to evaluate
them in your own experimental medical researches among your animal
(dogs, cats, horses, etc) population.
I must go now. Best Wishes in your health improvement endeavors.
Sincerely, Brooks.
p.s. Some of our colleagues...in other research organizations have
effected most encouraging results in joint-pain
control/relief though the use of small amounts of boron (obtained by
using 20 Mule
Team Borax) by having the volunteer moisten the first joint of the
index finger and sticking it down into a container of the powder. The
amount that adheres to the finger is quite acceptable...and posed no
systemic problem whatsoever.
Point-of-information: While boron is required in very small quantities--
-for human health, it is FAR LESS toxic than the general public has
been led to believe...by mainstream academia; for what, exact reason, I
do not know.